Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week 9 Tech Tip: Postergen.com

This will be my last tech tip for quote makers which is sad because I've enjoyed making posters for quotes. For this week's quotemaker, I used PosterGen. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan. I had to indent each word so that the quote would fit onto the poster and nowhere on the website did it specify that requirement. Also, instead of automatically updating the poster as I edit, I have to click generate each time. This wouldn't be too bad, except that it takes a while to load. That could by my internet though. What I did like about PosterGen was the different types of fonts. There were several unique fonts that other quote makers don't have. Overall, I made the following poster:


Quote Generator
Personal Poster created at PosterGen.




 I chose this quote because my best memories are of the times when I have laughed the hardest. For those of you who don't know, Charlie Chaplin was an comedy genius back in the day. He made a valid point. At one point in the day, we should have a good laugh. Don't we deserve it?

1 comment:

  1. This was a great tech tip! I have always enjoyed reading interesting quotes, especially in the form of posters to be used as decoration, but never have I thought about actually creating my own! That is a great idea so I just might start making my own some time soon. And by the way, I completely agree and think Charlie Chaplin had it right when he said that quote. Laughter is so important for your happiness, no one should over look that.

    ReplyDelete