Saturday, October 3, 2015

Week 6 Tech Tip: Behappy.me

For this week's text tip, I did another quote maker. This time I used Behappy.me. This website was also really easy to use. It took me maybe 2 minutes to create my quote. What I thought was really neat was that you can make your quote and apply it to posters, shirts, and coffee mugs. So if you're looking for a way to make a quote into a shirt, Behappy.me is the website! For my poster, I chose a quote from Charles Bukowski. I read his quote when I was feeling defeated one night. I was overwhelmed by school, and I just wanted to give up. Then I stumbled onto his quote, and it made so much sense to me. Why bother trying if you're not going to give your everything? With that said, I'm pushing myself more now than I ever have before.


No comments:

Post a Comment