Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 8 Tech Tip: Quozio.com

For this week's tech tip, I used Quozio.com to make the quote poster below.


Quote by Unknown. Source.



The website was really simple. I think this website has the fastest and simplest way to generate a quote poster. Simply type in the quote and its author into the box provided, and the website will create pre-made font and background. Quozio creates a lot of different fonts and backgrounds to choose from so if you're not a fan of the first poster it generated, you can always pick others.

I decided to choose this quote because it describes me well. I'm always afraid of change because I feel like I'm not ready for new challenges. I think about what I have to sacrifice and that makes me even more reluctant to welcome change. For example, I didn't want to work because I knew I had to give up my weekends. MY WEEKENDS! That was such a major blow because the weekends are my days to catch up on homework and spend time with my family and friends. I finally persuaded myself to get a job, and I'm so happy that I did. Yes, I still had to give up my weekends, but I have learned so much more from working than watching Netflix. I have acquired necessary career skills, such as professionalism, communication, and teamwork, and learned so much about the healthcare system.
I was so focused on losing my free time that I never realized what I would gain from working. In the end, I'm happy that I pushed myself to a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment