Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week 7 Famous Last Words

My mind is about to EXPLODE! I'm quickly trying to finish all of my online homework tonight so that I can devote the entire day tomorrow to study for my midterm exams. But I did bring this upon myself. I took off work this Saturday to go to the OU-TX game, and I'll admit that it was so worth it! I had a lot of fun! The game was really intense (I was on the edge of my seat the entire time), but it sucked that we lost. It's okay, Texas. We're coming for you next year. The Texas state fair was out of this world. That place was huge! As much as I love Oklahoma, the Texan fair was better than the Oklahoma state fair. I'm really glad I finally experienced OU-TX before I graduated. That's one event crossed off my college list! Of course, with every action comes with a consequence. I didn't study the entire weekend since I worked late Friday and today (Sunday), and since I spent the day in Dallas on Saturday. However, I would do it all over again. On a happier note, I did well on my molecular lab notebook check! These notebook checks are worth 1/3 of our grade so it's crucial that I do well on each notebook check. I was really happy with my grade. It showed me that all the work I put into this class is really paying off. I just hope that I ace the midterm coming up this week! Praying for the best.

Boomer Sooner at OU-TX! Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment