Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflection: Looking Back

Looking back at my posts, I realized that my writing style has changed dramatically by including more dialogue and chacter development. My favorite posts are definitely the growth mindset challenges and the famous last words. The growth mindset really appeals to me because I like the fact that everyone is capable of reaching their goals if they just put in the work and effort. The growth mindset memes crack me up! I love seeing the cats and the lessons that they portray. It's also interesting to see what teachers are involved in teaching growth mindset to their students. Famous last words is another interesting weekly post that I enjoy participating in. It gives me a moment to reflect my week. I like to think about how I can find solutions to my current dilemmas and post the little things that made my week. Although the majority of my posts talk about stress, hardships, and other dilemmas, I try to make sure to post something positive.

On a different note, I do most of the work for this class in the library. Every morning after class I try to finish the assignments that are due the next day so that I don't fall  behind. Except today I am falling behind because I have two midterms today! I completely forgot to make this post until I saw the reminder email. I spent my entire day yesterday studying, and I feel like my brain is nuked.



How my brain feels. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment