Saturday, September 26, 2015

Tech Tip Quote Pixel

I enjoy reading quotes. I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to just quotes. It's a way to share wisdom about all the adventures in life such as love, family, change, heartbreak, and more. I used Quote Pixel for the first time to generate the quote below. This website is way simpler than Canva. You don't even have to create an account. There are three areas that ask for the quote, the theme, and an author which is optional. I just typed in what I wanted to write, the theme I chose was death, and I didn't list an author. The website created generated a quote poster in seconds. Although there is a set back. Quote Pixel is easy, but basic. I didn't find a way to upload personal photos or other images to make the poster. I prefer Canva because there is more creativity and customization. However, if you just want a quick quote maker, than Quote Pixel is your best bet.

For Milo. Personal Quote.

1 comment:

  1. And now I understand your quote graphic... what a sad day, Nicole! Sending more hugs...

    ReplyDelete