Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tech Tip Pinterest

So I always have been the type of person just to pin things that caught my attention, but I never knew how to edit the pins. Now I do! I just to write my thoughts on each pin and give a small description so other pinners know what they're looking at. My largest board is called Imagination which includes mostly art. I edited some pins that reflected my own thoughts. I started using Pinterest because my cousin used it to look up nail ideas in the summer. My friend also used Pinterest to search art and crafts ideas, so I decided to finally make a Pinterest (I was really tired of just looking at pins without a log in) and began exploring. Man... Did I explore! I became really addicted... I search for a lot of canvas ideas which I used to decorate my room or give to my friends as gifts. It's actually a really great sight for other things too. They have everything from craft to cars to celebrities to workouts and nutrition! I highly recommend it!

Paper sculpture by Cheong-ah Hwan. This in indeed talent! There's a tutorial to show you how to make some cool paper out. I'll just stick to snowflakes!:
One of my edited pins. Paper sculpture by Cheong-ah Hwan

No comments:

Post a Comment