Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tech Tip Google Site

I was really nervous at the idea of making my own website, but the Google site really made it easy. My dad told me that back in the day there were people who were hired to create websites, but now even I can create my own website! I created a website for my storybook project. Because I am not super tech savvy, it took me a few tries to get the hang of it. Within a few minutes, I was able to choose my own theme and design a template that would match my storybook. For my storybook, I have a homepage which is like the cover of a book, an introduction page, and four more web pages which are like the chapters in a book. I was able to add pictures to every page and customize the template. It was really neat! Creating my own website reminded me of painting a canvas except it's in a technological world. Maybe in the future I will create more websites for other classes. For now, it's a good skill to learn and play with during my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment