Saturday, September 26, 2015

Reading Feedback: Narayan's Mahabharata

For this week I read the online version of Narayan's Mahabharata. I had more trouble reading this story because there were so many characters to remember. I do appreciate that there is an online version available because then I can access the readings anywhere I go as long as I have internet access. The reading guides helped tremendously to keep all the characters straight. I tried reading the comic books on Mahabharata but a lot of the comics didn't have reading guides, and I had to go to the library to access the comic books. This is a more challenging option because currently I'm at home (a long way from Norman). I know for sure that without reading guides, I'd be lost. For the next reading, I might check out some of the comic books available at the library to expand my reading.


Draupadi and the Pandavas. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment