Sunday, September 20, 2015

Reading Feedback Week 4

I really like the fact that we have the choice between comic books, videos, and online PDFs. In previous weeks, I chose to read PDFs because it was more accessible than heading to the library to check one out. I prefer to have access to my stories at anytime than to be restricted at the library for a three hours. Each chapter had a reading guide which was extremely helpful. It was nice to have a short, sweet summary of the chapter. This week, I decided to watch Sita Sings the Blues on Youtube. I chose this option because I wanted to try something different. Reading PDFs all the time really bored me, and I was interested in how the animation made the story come to life. I was not disappointed! The video was really funny and entertaining. My only complaint would be that it was longer and took more time to watch than reading PDFs. However, the video clarified some major points that I didn't understand from the PDFs. I also appreciated the reading guide to the video. It was very necessary! I did not understand the beginning scenes with the different gods and goddesses until the reading guide clarified it. Overall, please continue making reading guides!


Image result for sita sings the blues
Goddess from Sita Sings the Blues. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment