Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 10 Famous Last Words

It's been a nice week overall. Halloween was last night, but I had to work all day. That's fine since I went to a Halloween party the Thursday night before Halloween. It was quite a party! I met some new people who were really genuine and kind. Some of the costumes I saw were Batman, Snow White, a droog (Clockwork Orange), Minnie Mouse, a Dragon, a gift from God (that was pretty clever), villains from the purge (they made a scary entrance), a chick magnet, and more. My friend and I dressed up as Mario and Luigi which was really fun! Let me say finding clothes to match Mario is a piece of cake, but finding clothes for Luigi was tough! Green hats were impossible to find for cheap. I ended up dying a white hat to look green, and it came out decent.

Reba as Mario and me as Luigi for Halloween. Personal Photo.


I have two exams next week back to back. I have my pathogenic exam tomorrow morning then I have my colloquium exam. I'm more nervous about my colloquium exam because I didn't take great notes on two chapters. I have attended class which gives me a great foundation for notes though. So far I'm happy with my grades, but I'm still trying my best to maintain them.

On a different note, I had lunch with my older brother and his girlfriend. For those of you who don't know my older brother (and I'm sure no one does), he's a lone wolf. He keeps to himself, and he works all the time. He also maintains his personal life very private. I'm guessing he has been seeing this girl for a couple of years now, but I had no idea who she was. Honestly, I never asked. Then out of nowhere she's inside my house! My brother introduced me to her, but I already forgot her name. She's nice and witty. It's just so weird to see my brother to be so... human. He was actually nice to her! I do have a great relationship with my brother. We just avoid talking about relationships. It's just weird that he's opening up to me about it. In short, it makes me nervous of where this is all going.

Overall, I had an interesting week. I can't believe it's already November. This semester is almost over!


2 comments:

  1. I like that you dressed up as Mario and Luigi. Me and my boyfriend went with the couple costume this year and we were Whitley and Dwayne from a Different World this year (I really love the television series). I also saw a lot of different characters last night for Halloween which was really interesting. I think the most impressive one was beanie baby. Only because I haven't seen a beanie baby in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your costume, Nicole! Too bad you had to work on Halloween--maybe next year you'll get to have a little more fun the day of! I'm sure you'll do great on your tests, and best of luck either way! I got to spend some time with my brother this weekend as well, how crazy that she's been around for so long but just hasn't come up! Best of luck in the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete